Graduate Connections is a newsletter for graduate students attending the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Although some articles are directly related to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, others pertain to any graduate student studying at any university in any country. Some of their past issues include:
- The Academic Job Talk (February 2011)
- Getting the Most Out of a Research Conference (April 2010)
- Helping Troubled Students (February 2010)
- Twenty Steps to Writing a Research Article (November 2009)
- Top Ten Teaching Mistakes (November 2009)
Graduate Connections is published by the Office of Graduate Studies at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.