When job searching, it is important to keep alert for jobs that seem to good to be true because they very well could be. Here are some common signs that a position is a scam (the full article can be found here):
1. There is no experience necessary.
2. The salary is too high.
3. You need to wire money.
4. You’re offered the job on the spot.
5. You’re receiving email from a non–business address.
6. You’re asked to do an IM interview.
7. You’re asked for personal info.
8. The ad is written poorly.
9. They contact you at odd hours.
10. You have to pay for the job.